Nancy Rakela, OMD, LAc
Nancy Rakela, OMD, LAc. has over 25 years of experience in Berkeley, California treating chronic and short term conditions naturally and safely with Traditional Chinese Medicine. She was awarded Best Acupuncturist in the East Bay by the Oakland Tribune and has helped thousands of patients achieve optimal health and become pain free.
The Berkeley Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Clinic was established by acupuncturist, Nancy Rakela, OMD, LAc. in Berkeley in 1985. Our clinic was the one of the first alternative health clinics in West Berkeley.
Discover how acupuncture can help you:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acupuncture
- Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Benefits
- Acupuncture Pain Relief
- Optimal Health For Women
- Fertility & Infertility
- Acupuncture Treatment During & After Pregnancy
- Treatment for Allergies, Sensitivities, Sinusitis, Hay Fever & more
- Cancer and Survivorship Support
Learn about yoga
Nancy Rakela, OMD, LAc, is a certified Ananda Yoga teacher. She has been teaching yoga and meditation since 1995. She teaches a yoga postures class in Berkeley every Tuesday.
Recent Blog Posts14 Ways Acupuncture Can Change Your Life in 2014
1. It will open your mind. It will remind you that there are multiple ways of seeing the world. 2. It will make you less stressed. Acupuncture takes the edge off. By mellowing out the nervous system, acupuncture will help you feel less affected by and better equipped to manage the stressful aspects of life. […]... Read more...
Tips to Strengthen your Lungs and Immune System
Strenghten your lungs and immune system with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. This will prevent colds and flu from moving into the lungs and shorten the duration of your illness.... Read more...